For this month's "Meet the Team" blog, we caught up with Associate Financial Advisor, Breanna Stein. Breanna started with Fullen Financial Group in 2019 upon graduating from The Ohio State University and has been with us ever since.
- What was your first job growing up and what do you remember most about it?
- My first job growing up was umpiring for a young girls’ softball league. The thing I remember most about my time as an umpire was how rewarding yet challenging the experience was. Looking back, I think about how amazing it was to witness these young girls grow and improve their skills year after year both as athletes and young women. Having the opportunity to take part in that was a great feeling.
- I realized I wanted to become a financial advisor early on in my education. In fact, I was a high school student. It was the year before applying to college so naturally I spent a lot of time devoted to career exploration. I found myself taking any career aptitude test I could find on the internet. Of course, there was one career that kept showing up on my results: Financial Advisor. So, I set-up a day to job shadow a local financial advisor and from then on, I was confident I knew what I wanted to do going forward.
- Outside of work I like to spend time traveling and being outdoors with my dogs Walt and Griffey.
- My favorite vacation spot is anywhere on a beach!
- My words of wisdom to any aspiring financial advisor or young professional out there would be to not lose sight of the details! In my opinion, It’s the small things that can make a big difference in your relationships and in the work that you do.
- The thing I most enjoy about my job is being surrounded by such inspiring and hardworking clients and co-workers. It’s truly fascinating to meet with people of all different types of careers and backgrounds each successful in their own way.